NCLD’s annual report offers a snapshot of our programs and services, as well as essential information about our operations. In our commitment to openness and accountability, we also post the most recent Form 990 submitted to the Internal Revenue Service.
2017 Annual Report
NCLD’s latest annual report highlights our achievements helping those with learning and attention issues and presents financial, organizational and leadership information for fiscal year 2016-2017. Learn more about how we are working with our community partners to change lives.
Download NCLD’s Form 990
- Form 990, Fiscal Year 2017-2018
- Form 990, Fiscal Year 2016-2017
- Form 990, Fiscal Year 2015-2016
- Form 990, Fiscal Year 2014-2015
- Form 990, Fiscal Year 2013-2014
Download NCLD’s Financial Statements
- December 31, 2018 and 2017 Financial Statements
- June 30, 2017 and 2016 Financial Statements
- June 30, 2016 and 2015 Financial Statements
- June 30, 2015 and 2014 Financial Statements
Download Past Annual Reports
Tell Congress: Pass the RISE Act
We need your help! Ask your member of Congress to support students with learning and attention issues.
Thanks to support from generous partners like you, we are able to create programs and resources to support the 1 in 5 individuals with learning and attention issues nationwide.