NCLD Celebrates Black History Month
In recognition and celebration of Black History Month, the National Center for Learning Disabilities (NCLD) is magnifying resources, conversations, and key figures that illustrate the ongoing and current significance of the African American voice within the disability rights movement.
- US Department of Education – Supporting Black Students across the Education Sciences
- ACDL – African American Conference on Disabilities
- NDRN – Disability Rights In Black
- Understood – Why This Black Boy Couldn’t Ask For Help
- Understood – To Be Black In America With A Learning Disability
- Black Disabled and Proud – Black Lives Matter And Disability
- RespectAbility – Highlighting African Americans With Disabilities In Honor Of Black History Month
- LeDerick Horne – Celebrating Black History & People with Disabilities
- SoLD Alliance – Who Gets to Thrive? The Science of Learning and Development as a Tool for Anti-Racism
Tell Congress: Pass the RISE Act
We need your help! Ask your member of Congress to support students with learning and attention issues.
Thanks to support from generous partners like you, we are able to create programs and resources to support the 1 in 5 individuals with learning and attention issues nationwide.