Project Manager, Digital Marketing
Project Manager, Digital Marketing
National Center for Learning DisabilitiesHeadquarters: Washington, DC
1220 L. Street, NW
Suite 100, Box #168
Washington, D.C. 20005
The Mission and VisionThe National Center for Learning Disabilities (NCLD) improves the lives of one in five who struggle with brain-based learning and attention issues. These include learning disabilities and attention disorders, related to reading, writing, math, organization and executive functioning. As the leading nonprofit organization for learning and attention issues, NCLD empowers parents and young adults, transforms schools and creates policy and advocacy impact.
Position SummaryThe Project Manager, Digital Marketing at NCLD will oversee projects and campaigns from ideation to completion. This person will help drive traffic to the organization’s website by optimizing content and managing its communications and marketing funnels. Additionally, this person will be responsible for planning video campaigns, managing social media channels, and serving as the main point of contact for the organization’s agency and consultant partnerships. Upon the completion of digital marketing initiatives, this person will also gather and leverage marketing analytics for reporting and future projects.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive system for tracking and organizing communications materials and resources across the organization and platforms
- Manage and track communications plans, planning calendars, campaign deadlines, and earned media strategies and deliverables
- Work across internal teams and external partners to assess ongoing materials, needs, and priorities
- Collect, organize, and analyze data and track marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Create and manage a content calendar for NCLD’s digital content including videos, blogs, email campaigns, social media and more
- Plan, schedule, and execute new marketing campaigns and projects
- Manage project timelines and budgets associated with digital campaigns and events
- Build and maintain external vendor and agency relationships
- Schedule kick-off meetings, check-ins, and gather project requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- Assign tasks to members of the marketing and communications team
- Codifying marketing workflows to increase team efficiency and collaboration between cross-functional teams and comms/marketing team members
- Ensuring resources are well allocated for successful project delivery
- Develop and manage influencer lists and celebrity ambassador program
- Contribute to impact reports that track analytics demonstrating the communications department’s impact, including yearly reports
- Play a key role in organizing and executing communications-driven events
Qualifications and Skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, strategic communications, public relations or equivalent
- Minimum five years of communications, marketing, or advertising experience
- Demonstrated experience with all types of social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational, planning, and coordination skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build collaborative relationships
- Strong verbal presentation, group dynamic, and facilitation skills
- Desire to take full ownership of assigned projects with the ability to work independently and with others
- Proactive approach in resolving problems and issues as it relates to campaign timelines, budget and approach
- Certificate and or experience in project management
Salary RangeSalary range: $75,000 to $80,000
This position will require some travel depending on COVID-19 and public health recommendations for travel.
Candidate Submission RequirementsPlease submit a resume and work samples to email@example.com with the subject line “Project Manager, Digital Marketing: [First Name Last Name].” Posted 2/4/2023
The National Center for Learning Disabilities (NCLD) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. To request reasonable accommodation, please notify the hiring manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information on the organization, please visit www.ncld.org.