Together we can create a brighter future for those with LD. That depends on us:
A Future for Schools
A Future of Equity
A Future Without Stigma
A special thank you to everyone who contributed to our first-ever town hall, Together We Stand:
- Chloe Lukac, LD Advocate
- Emily Hamby, LD Advocate
- Rachelle Johnson, LD Advocate
- Cindy Cipoletti, Executive Director of Learning Disabilities Association of America
- George Duran, Chef & Food Network Personality
- Garett Bolles, Offensive Tackle for the Denver Broncos
- Julia Kaback, LD Advocate
- Susan Reynolds, Parent Advocate
- Eli Grabowski, LD Advocate
- Meredith O’Connor, Musician & LD Advocate
- Clarice Jackson, Founder & President, Decoding Dyslexia Nebraska
- Atira Roberson, LD Advocate
- Sandy Holman, Founder, the Culture Co-Op
- Carolyn Jeppson, CEO, Broad Futures
And the 60+ other visionaries who submitted their ideas for Together We Stand. We could not have done it without you.
Tell Congress: Pass the RISE Act
We need your help! Ask your member of Congress to support students with learning and attention issues.
Thanks to support from generous partners like you, we are able to create programs and resources to support the 1 in 5 individuals with learning and attention issues nationwide.