NCLD primarily offers information about learning disabilities (LD) through our website, LD.org. We’re confident that you’ll find our articles, publications, advocacy guides and policy-related publications, and our handy checklists, worksheets and forms to be reliable and useful resources.
Many visitors to our site have similar questions and concerns. Please take a moment to review our frequently asked questions. It’s very likely that the responses will guide you to the answers you’ve needed.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Before writing to us, please review the following questions. You may find the resources you need right here!
- Can you give me advice on finding support and/or services for myself or my child with a learning disability?
Our Sitemap provides an overview of how our website is organized. To quickly find information on a particular topic, you may find it helpful to look over it.
It’s always a great idea to start with “the basics,” even if you are well versed in a subject. Try starting in our General LD Info section of this site.
- My child is struggling in school and I don’t how to get help?
Visit our Warning Signs and Evaluation section.
- How do I get my child evaluated for learning disabilities?
Visit our Your Child’s Rights section.
- I’m an adult, and I’m worried I might have a learning disability?
Visit our Adults With LD section.
- Where can I sign up for NCLD’s newsletters?
Visit our Subscription page.
- Do you want to license our content?
Visit our Reprint Permissions page.
- Does NCLD have a commenting policy for social media and the blog section of LD.org?
Visit our Social Media and Blog Commenting Policy page.
If you don’t find the answer to your question addressed above, you are welcome to email us. Due to the number of requests we receive, we may not be able to address your concern personally, but we do read all correspondence, and we will try to address your concerns in future content offerings on the site.
National Center for Learning Disabilities
32 Laight Street, Second Floor
New York, NY 10013